CRAVE is heading up a mission’s trip to Honduras this Summer! If you are interested in going, check out some of the details located below and fill out an Trip Application
July 19 – 30
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Any students (9th grade and up) and Adults who are actively involved in church and committed to attending the training meetings and raising support for this trip.
WHAT IS THIS TRIP?
An exciting opportunity to share the gospel to the people of Honduras and help a missionary family build/renovate a building for their church services.
WHAT WILL WE DO?
We will spend time working in a Children’s Cancer Hospital, laughing, playing, smiling, caring, and sharing Christ’s love. We will be helping build/renovate a building for church services. We will be promoting and running a Youth Rally, reaching the teen’s of Honduras. We will also be taking some time to visit various parts of Honduras, and enjoying some of the scenic views that the country has to offer.
WHERE DO WE STAY?
Housing will be in the Children’s Cancer Hospital. We will be eating breakfast and most dinners at this facility.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Individuals: $600 plus airfare (currently pricing at $1,200). Price includes lodging, food, and ministry supplies.
ARE THERE HEALTH ISSUES?
We will have plenty of purified water to drink, healthy food cooked, medical personnel available, and access to Red Cross emergency care if a crisis arises.
1. Pray. Talk to your parents and family. Ask God to show you if He wants you on this trip.
2. Fill out the application and turn in with a $50 deposit. Make sure you have your parents sign the bottom of the application where there is a note to parents.
3. Get your passport. Download an application off the Internet and follow the directions for getting one. It takes 6–8 weeks to secure a passport, so do it as soon as possible.
4. Attend all training meetings. (Meetings TBA)
5. Get involved in a ministry if you are not already plugged in. Talk with a pastor or ministry leader today to start serving!