TWENTY-FOURTEEN is here! As the NEW YEAR begins it is a good time to sit down and write out some goals/resolutions/plans for the next 12 months.
I must say that I’m P-U-M-P-E-D about what God has in store for 2014! First the Switzer family will be growing with #BabyNext due in April and then we will be launching RESTORATION CHURCH in Monticello, NY in the fall!
I also have a few “RESOLUTIONS” that I would like to work on as well.
– to be HEALTHIER and lose 15-20 pounds
– to READ at least 1 book a month (focusing on Spiritual Growth, Church Planting, and Leadership)
– to participate (and survive) in at least 1 mud run type of event (looking to do the Spartan Race in May)
– to become a better PRAYER warrior
– to be INVOLVED more in the community
– to be a better LEADER for my family
– to be OPEN to anything God has in store
“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” – Jeremiah 29:11 NLT